Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Baby M | Eau Claire Family Photography

Sorry I've been MIA for such a long time! Many of you know that I had been considering taking some time off of photography this year to spend some time with my family. Well, the decision has finally been made that I am instead going to be taking a very limited amount of (as of today, 4 more) clients for 2014. Hopefully this will allow me to focus on my family and also be able to give my clients the time and attention they deserve! When I put this announcement up on FB, I had an amazing response, so thank you to all who have already booked sessions! I am beyond excited to take a less frenzied approach to my business this year, and to have the time and energy to be the mom and wife I need to be for my family. 

Speaking of family, (perfect segue, am I right?) I recently had the opportunity to photograph this lovely young family. Baby M wore her baptismal gown and we used the family's beautiful church loft and cathedral as our location which made for some very sweet moments. Enjoy!




























0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP