Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Locations

I love shooting in new locations. Don't get me wrong, I have a long list of locations that I frequent for senior sessions and they have never failed me yet. The great thing about those locations is that I am familiar with the light, the colors, the mood, etc. But when a client arrives to our session with an idea or two of new places to shoot, I am all for it, and totally up for the challenge! So, I have to say that I was very excited when Kelsey requested that we shoot at her grandfather's farm right outside of Eau Claire... and I was even more thrilled when I learned it was beautiful farm I had seen and admired for years!



















0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP