Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Monday, October 11, 2010

Hanging with the Guys

This session was a little out of the ordinary for me... Not just because I was photographing a senior guy (which for some reason, I don't do too frequently) but because my husband Grant was able to come along! And wow, did it make for a creative and hilarious shoot.

I have to say, I LOVE having him with me!

Not only is he a stellar collar-fixer and gear-carrier, but he has an awesome eye for locations and he pushes me to try things that I otherwise might not think of doing. On top of that, his main job during this shoot was to help get some natural smiles out of Braden, a very talented senior from Chippewa Falls High who happens to be a family friend of ours.

Here is the result!






















0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP