Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 11, 2010

A little fun...

I just thought it would be fun to share one or two favorites from each session that I have yet to post on the blog--kinda like a movie trailer--you know, to get everyone buzzing about the happenings of Genesis Photography (*wink*). It is also a pretty good overview of my style of photography, and the way I use natural available light. I am so excited to post these shoots when they are completed, so stay tuned!














5 comments:

Stephanie November 11, 2010 at 8:50 PM  

SO AMAZING. Seriously. Can I book you now for my engagement, wedding, our newborn, birthdays, Christmas Cards, first days of school, senior pics, engagements, weddings....you get the picture! :) Love your work. Love you more!

Kristy November 12, 2010 at 6:02 AM  

Awww, Jen! You're so good! Okay, I'm succumbing. You're taking Owen's portraits. I'll give you a call.

Mary November 12, 2010 at 8:56 AM  

LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!! I can't believe how much I love it!

Marc and Hannah Harter November 12, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

I'm so teased!!! (trailer :)) Can't wait!! Jen - you just ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous November 16, 2010 at 10:19 AM  

Amazing pictures. Amazing you...Looking forward to seeing you soon, sister! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP