Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Third time's the charm.

When this family called to book their session, I was thrilled because I worked with them in the past. I love to see families grow and change and expand. Being that they were not from Eau Claire, they left it up to me to determine the location of our shoot, so we decided to visit one of the local apple orchards near Eau Claire. The problem was that most of the orchards didn't open until 9 or 10am on a Saturday, and we needed to start early, since rain was on the way. So we decided on another favorite and frequent location of mine, Gem Gardens. All was well until we showed up at their normal opening time...and the gate was locked. A quick phone call to the office confirmed that this was the first day they were CLOSED for the season!!  After racking my brain (not wanting to make them drive their little ones across the entire Chippewa Valley) we decided to drive out to Lowes Creek County Park. And I think it turned out to be the perfect location for us!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP