Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Saturday, August 20, 2011

And the Winner is.......

Kristy, with "Toy Robots?" at 2:29pm! Please email me @ genesisphotographyonline@yahoo.com to claim your gift certificate!


 
 So, the story is that I love robots. Especially vintage robots. I also love vintage outer-space related stuff in general. I buy everything under the guise of having two boys who sort of like to play with them. But really, I hardly let them play with them because they are just for me. ;) I was so excited when my son Ian decided to be a robot for Halloween last year! Helping him make his costume was a dream come true for me! Here is a photo of him:
 So now you know my secret! Beep Bop Beep Beep Boop Bop Beep. (That's for you, Kristy Berger!)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP