Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Monday, August 8, 2011

Oh the Humidity!

Thinking about this shoot makes me laugh. The humidity was so bad (at 8:30 am, mind you) that for the first 20 minutes or so, my lenses were constantly fogging up! Then, on top of that, we were swarmed by mosquitoes and gnats. Ugh! Nature was apparently not on our side. But after changing locations and letting my camera adjust to the heat, everything turned out beautifully. I had a great time photographing this family and was sad to see them leave to go back to their home in Michigan!


2 comments:

Jaxs August 8, 2011 at 12:34 PM  

Beautiful, such an amazing and misses family!! :O)

*leah* August 10, 2011 at 9:11 AM  

can I just say that Kalkidan looks GREAT in that blue!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP