Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Monday, January 30, 2012

Lisa | Eau Claire Senior Photograpy

When I look through these photo of Lisa, I have to admit, I am envious. Not for reasons you might think, but because she expresses herself passionately--like I wish I would have at her age. Growing up in a small town, I didn't have many opportunities to express my passion for art and fashion. I was hot pink in a world of grey. I remember friends teasing me for my clothing choices and losing popularity at school because I would rather drive around taking photos than party with the in-crowd. Ultimately I learned how to push the unique spirit God gave me way down deep, so I could match the grey. The problem was, my hot pink always leaked out. (I guess it's kind of leaking out right now as a write this!) The challenge now is for me to learn to be hot pink again and appreciate my own uniqueness!
I don't know what color Lisa has inside her, but it isn't grey. And I love that. 


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP