Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Embracing winter | Eau Claire Senior Photographer

I am so thrilled to post these photos! I don't normally do senior shoots in February, but I think I need to start making a habit out of it! Lauren, a Regis High senior, had attempted to book a session with me for last summer/fall. When I explained to her that I was fully booked, she decided to chance it and wait until February to get her photos taken.  I definitely think it was worth the wait! As part of the session, I suggested we have a couple of "embracing winter" themed shots (shown at the end of this post) and those ended up being my favorites of the entire session. I adore how these images turned out, and I am hoping that Lauren is glad she waited!






























0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP