Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Friday, October 26, 2012

Marni | Eau Claire Senior Photography

When I started Genesis Photography back in 2006, with a film camera and a passion for capturing personalities and moments through my lens, Marni and her family were some of my first clients. I still remember that shoot and how it was one of those marking points when I realized I am totally meant to be a photographer. One photo of Marni stood out and has been one of my all-time favorites since then. Fast forward six years and I recently got to take her senior photos. It was so great to reconnect and we had a wonderful time on her shoot. Plus, I already have some new favorites!




















Still one of my all-time faves...thanks, Marni!



1 comments:

Mom October 26, 2012 at 9:04 PM  

That was one of my all time favorite photos as well, Jen. Great job! Mom

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP