Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Monday, October 1, 2012

Sarah | Eau Claire, Wisconsin Senior Photographer

As I am sitting here thinking about what to write for this blog post, it is beginning to sink in how wonderful my seniors clients are this year! Senior portraits have easily become my favorite type of shoot, and it's because of individuals like Sarah. See, Sarah came to this shoot with tons of enthusiasm and willingness to put herself out there and have fun. I couldn't ask anything more from a client! So as I look through previous posts and photos I have yet to edit, all I can say is thank you to all of my clients for the joy, uniqueness and sincerity you bring to your shoots. You guys are beyond wonderful!

























0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP