Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Lillie | Eau Claire Senior Photography

Isn't it funny when things come full circle? My husband and I have been married for thirteen years now, and we were both in college when we got married, working part-time jobs. My husband worked at the old Borders bookstore in Eau Claire and one of his favorite things about his job was reading for the Saturday morning kids' story time. I remember him telling me about the cutest little girl at story time named Lillie who was very shy but so adorable (the freckles, the bob haircut to match her mom's) that he couldn't help teasing her a bit to get her to smile.

Well imagine my surprise when I found out this same little Lillie was now a senior and had booked a session with me! It's enough to make a person feel old, I tell ya! Anyway, we had a lot of fun putting all the pieces together and seeing how we've all gotten to where we are now in life. And Lillie is as beautiful as ever!


















1 comments:

Remarkable Bespoke Art Installation Process December 19, 2012 at 4:38 AM  

Extraordinary photographs you have taken of this beautiful lady, and places are amazing wherever you have taken there photographs. Thanks for sharing these inspirational photographs.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP