Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Scheduling Update

Hey everyone! Spring is just around the corner and I wanted to make sure I update you on what's happening at Genesis Photography. My schedule is more limited this year, which means I'll be booking about half the sessions I've had available in the past. So now is definitely the time you'll want to start booking your 2014 Senior sessions for the coming year. I'm already filling up for June, so if you know someone who is interested in a session with me, let them know too! I'm really looking forward to working with as many of you as possible this year, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Questions about a session? Email genesisphotographyonline@yahoo.com for more details.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP