Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Babies in the woods...

I have been aching to use this idea for a while, and just needed the right excuse to do it! None better than two cute little baby girls hanging out together for the weekend. ; ) And I have to say, that even though I wasn't able to locate the exact cradle that I had in mind, I am pleased with the results. I would like to give a shout-out to my husband, Grant, for helping me make this pompom mobile late into the night, and to Baby G's dad, Brian for hauling multiple heavy objects into the woods.

All in all, the weather was beautiful, the babies cooperated, and here is the result!!






5 comments:

Unknown June 9, 2010 at 7:38 PM  

What an inspired idea! Love these shots, Jen. And that mobile, especially the middle, multi-colored pom, is fantastic!

Charlotte June 9, 2010 at 8:08 PM  

LOVE IT!

Mary June 9, 2010 at 8:10 PM  

SO BEAUTIFUL!!

Marc and Hannah Harter June 9, 2010 at 8:44 PM  

Wow!!! Can it get any cuter??

Jen Knox June 10, 2010 at 6:21 AM  

Jen, I love how well this worked out!! I love that very last shot of G....I don't remember seeing that one in our online gallery?? I like the look on her face (-; You got some amazing ones of Sara, too.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP