Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

That's Amore.

You are probably thinking, "Hey, Genesis Photography doesn't do weddings!" and you would be right! I have turned down numerous weddings in the past, but after long, deliberate thought, and help of Sara Lawrence, I shot a beautiful outdoor wedding on June 20th, 2010.

I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day, a more perfect location, a more kind (and beautiful) couple or more loving family and friends. The day was blessed. In fact, as I started editing these photos, I was drawn to tears more than once! This couple just radiated love and joy. The families were unbelievably relaxed and everyone had permission to have FUN and to just BE.  It was truly beautiful.

Thank you Aaron and Joy, for allowing me to capture the first official day of your life together! Congratulations, and have a wonderful time in Croatia!





















7 comments:

Marc and Hannah Harter July 13, 2010 at 1:52 PM  

Jen - these are beautiful!!!! So fun.

Unknown July 13, 2010 at 7:11 PM  

Wowza! These are superfantastic. That's my new word to describe my incredible photographer wife! Aaron and Joy, you look like magic!

Jen Knox July 16, 2010 at 1:26 PM  

100% absolute gorgeousness, Jen. This couple is so fortunate that you were behind the lens for their wedding day photos. I am sure they'll treasure them! As always, I adore your work, friend. (-:

Lindsay Jaeger July 19, 2010 at 5:23 PM  

Okay--you MUST do weddings! If you don't, then you are keeping an amazing talent from the world! What beautiful and amazing photos!

Brian Knox July 19, 2010 at 5:35 PM  

my eyes are popping out of my head due to the greatness of your photos, Jen. Utterly amazing. Beautifully tasteful. You are an inspiration.

Brian Knox July 19, 2010 at 8:07 PM  

i'm going to reach right into that photo of the bouquet and pull of one of the petals. hope that's ok.

Unknown July 21, 2010 at 6:56 PM  

Jen, the photos are fabulous! We are so blessed to have you do the wedding. You and Sara captured all the beauty of Aaron and Joy's special day. Gorgeous, gorgeous! Thank you!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP