Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Twins

Well, my last post sure created quite a buzz among the 2011 seniors! I have received email after email of session requests. So much so, that I am fully booked for 2010! I will be leaving a few slots open for my loyal returning clients (I love you guys!), but I will not be taking on any more new clients for 2010. If you have any questions about booking in 2011, feel free to shoot me an email.

NOW, onto the photos! Sarah mentioned to me that she was having nightmares dreams about how her photos would turn out when compared to her sister's...   I am happy to say that they are beautiful!! (No comparison necessary!)
















And of course, I could not go without doing some photos of the girls together!






And here is their fantastic mother, Kathy, who managed to go through both shoots without shedding a tear (that I know of, anyway!) Thanks so much for giving me the opportunity to photograph your daughters!






7 comments:

Anonymous August 11, 2010 at 7:43 AM  

These are absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous August 11, 2010 at 8:04 AM  

Abby, Sarah & Kathy - Your pictures turned out just gorgeous!! If you are dancing again this fall, please remember to bring your proofs in & stop by the desk & show them to me. I hope you are all having a wonderful summer.

<3 - Diane

Mary August 13, 2010 at 4:20 AM  

Jen these are so beautiful!

Anonymous August 14, 2010 at 9:48 AM  

Diane,
Thank you so much! The girls will be dancing again this year; they just couldn't give it up. :) I'll be sure they bring in some pictures to show you.
Kathy

brianknoxphotography August 16, 2010 at 7:49 PM  

Here's how my viewings of these photos went: "wow, that photo is PERFECT." "OK, that is the PERFECT photo." "Oh, another one, a PERFECT shot." I'm overwhelmed by the crispness, beauty, and quality of your work, Jen.

genesisphotography August 18, 2010 at 12:42 PM  

Thanks, Mary and Brian! I had a blast doing these shoots.

www.vimageryblog.com August 19, 2010 at 8:40 PM  

Awesome...beautiful photos!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP