Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Allison

It's getting late here, but I am so excited to post these photos I just can't wait for tomorrow! This was one of those sessions where everything just came together perfectly. The colors, the light, the locations, the mood-- it all just fit together flawlessly with Allison's style and personality. Looking through these images, I have to say that this might be one of my favorite sessions of the year!

(I usually try to post these in chronological order, but I have to start out with a couple of my favorites.)


4 comments:

Anonymous September 14, 2011 at 2:32 PM  

these are absolutely gorgeous, jen :) it was almost a year ago that i got my senior pictures, i still remember how excited i was! and allison is so beautiful :)

Anonymous September 16, 2011 at 3:42 PM  

Best album of seniors yet this year!! i love all the colors and the smiles!!

Anonymous September 16, 2011 at 3:43 PM  

I know Allison Sontag, and this just shows who she is all the way!!!! I love it!! She's soo pretty!! she deserves this :D

Anonymous November 8, 2011 at 1:44 PM  

this is one of my favorites. I know you took a lot of seniors pictures, but for some reason i keep coming back to these. Everything just came together like you said. Allison just seems to come off as a nice girl, and a sweet heart just by these pictures. You did an awesome job Jen

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP