Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Friday, September 16, 2011

On the Farm

I was so excited when Kristin emailed me to schedule this shoot! I have worked with this family before and each time it gets more and more enjoyable! Here are some reasons I love working with them:


1. I adore their kids! Having two boys of my own who are about the same number of years apart, I am often reminded of my own kids and I see so many similarities to their interests and personalities. They are creative kids who love to laugh, and more importantly, are secure in who they are.

2. They have gorgeous land on a wonderful farm, with a beautifully decorated older farm house that could not be more picture-perfect!

3. I love Brad and Kristin's laid-back personalities. They are always willing to go with the flow and be themselves. Their kids listen to them and know who's boss, but at the same time, their kids are allowed to be kids and be silly and have fun.

The only disappointment on this shoot was the weather. We had about 5-10 minutes to shoot outside before it started to rain! Luckily everyone was up for shooting indoors, and here is the result!


1 comments:

Kristin Causby September 17, 2011 at 11:48 AM  

You have captured the true nature of my brother, sister-in-law and nephews. What a talent you have been blessed with!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP