Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Few Previews and an Update | Eau Claire Senior Photographer

Thank you so much to all of the clients who have booked for 2012!! I would like to let you all know that I am officially fully booked for senior appointments for the rest of 2012. I'm booking in the spring now, so if you are interested in a 2013 winter/spring session, let me know. I am also starting a waiting list for cancellations, so you can email me any time to be put on that list. Email me at genesisphotographyonline@yahoo.com or message me on FB with any other questions.

And here are a few HS Senior images from sessions that I am currently editing. Enjoy!








1 comments:

Brian Knox Photography August 14, 2012 at 6:21 PM  

Simply spectacular. Crisp and clear.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP