Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Monday, August 20, 2012

Jacob | Eau Claire Senior Photography

After more than 6 years in the photography business, every time I photograph a senior guy I am still surprised at how different it is than photographing a senior girl. Posing guys is an art in itself, and is totally different than posing girls (which may seem obvious, but finding creative ways to pose a guy is hard!!). I also find myself searching for locations that are generally more angular and architectural and have discovered that even harsh lighting conditions (for instance, dark shadows) can sometimes work to my advantage when shooting males. The exciting thing about photography is that the possibilities are endless, and I am always being pushed to grow and explore!


























1 comments:

Grant August 20, 2012 at 6:37 PM  

Awesome male shots!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP